Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Vitamin C1000 Liposomale
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
Liposomal vitamin C including ascorbic acid and emulsifier: sunflower lecithin E322 (phospholipids); capsule shell: pullulan.
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C:
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin with poor digestive assimilation. Intakes above 500mg saturate the enterocytes. Pharmacokinetic studies recommend splitting oral vitamin C into small doses spread over the day.
Vitamin C yes, but is it well absorbed? Unlike standard C vitamins, VIT C 1000 liposomal is composed of sunflower lecithin phospholipids protecting ascorbic acid and promoting its intestinal absorption. Natural liposomes also increase its cellular assimilation. This food supplement offers a maximum intake of bioavailable vitamin C. The liposomal form having a hydrophilic and lipophilic appearance allows circulating vitamin C to easily reach the cells.
- Helps reduce fatigue and promotes the maintenance of normal psychological functions;
- Promotes the protection of cells against oxidative stress;
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Contains natural phospholipids that promote the transport of vitamin C;
- Improved intestinal absorption, blood retention and cellular bioavailability;
- Maximum reference intake of vitamin C;
- Does not contain synthetic nanoparticles or preservatives and is suitable for vegans;
- Galenic form (pullulan) and natural excipient (rice starch).
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store cool and dry. Do not exceed the indicated dosage.
 M Levine, C Conry-Cantilena et al, “Vitamin C Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Volunteers: Evidence for Recommended Dietary Intake”, Clinical Trial Proc Natl Acad Sci US A. 1996 Apr 16;93;
2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals.