Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
Bulking agent: sorbitol, magnesium citrate, maltodextrin, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), rice starch, Lycopene, dry extract of Orange (Citrus sinensis) titrated in bioflavonoids, strawberry flavor, emulsifier: mono and di-glycerides of fatty acids, Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol acetate), medium chain triglycerides, beetroot juice powder (Beta vulgaris L.), dry extract of Marigold (Tagetes erecta) titrated in lutein, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone ), Beta-carotene, Vitamin D3 (chole-calciferol), zinc citrate, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5′-phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thia- mine), sweetener: steviol glycosides, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5′-phosphate), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), Vitamin B9 (calcium L-methylfolate), Potassium iodide, Vitamin B8 (D-biotin).
MULTIVITAMINS & MINER FOR CHILDREN:
Growing child, often tired? Junior Vits is a suckable tablet with a natural raspberry flavor. This food supplement for children combines vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and carotenoids to help children maintain good micronutrient intake. Indeed, the diet of many children does not provide all the essential micronutrients on a regular basis .
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system of children.
- Vitamin D is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children. Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
- Junior Vits promotes the supply of multivitamins and minerals to fill micronutrient deﬁcits in children.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Contains an optimal supply of antioxidants, minerals and bioavailable vitamins including coenzyme B vitamins for children.
- Clean formula containing no risky excipient for the child.
- Contains a minimal dosage of natural steviol glycoside.
- Tablets to suck/chew or swallow.
Suitable for children from 4 years old. Food supplement with natural sweetener, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Seek advice from a healthcare professional before use. Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women or in people with thyroid disorders. Contains polyols, excessive consumption may have laxative effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
 Katia Castetbon et al. “Social and economic characteristics associated with the consumption of fruit and vegetables in children aged 3 to 17 in metropolitan France, ENNS 2006-2007. Institute for Health Monitoring. Weekly epidemiological bulletin, n° 22, May 2009 »
1 tablet to suck / chew or swallow per day. Preferably in the morning after the meal.