Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Dolomite 500 mg
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
Dolomite (traces of molluscs and crustaceans); rice starch; capsule shell / capsuleschaal: pullulan.
NATURAL CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM:
Want a natural supply of calcium and magnesium? Dolomite comes from sedimentary rocks composed of algae, corals, molluscs and crustaceans. This natural mineral is bioavailable and balanced in calcium and magnesium (2/3 calcium, 1/3 magnesium). Dolomite is recommended for people wishing to consume calcium and magnesium of natural origin.
- Dolomite is a remineralising agent that contains calcium and magnesium, helping to maintain normal bones and teeth;
- The calcium and magnesium contained in dolomite contribute to normal muscle function;
- The magnesium contained in dolomite contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Natural mineral made from sedimentary rock;
- Calcium (2/3) and magnesium (1/3) intake;
- Galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch) natural.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Monitor vitamin D level in case of long-term treatment. Avoid exceeding 3 months of treatment and avoid combining with other calcium or magnesium supplements. Not recommended in case of kidney failure and people allergic to molluscs and crustaceans.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Adults from 2 to 4 capsules/day. Children from 12 years old: 1 to 2 capsules/d.