Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Omega 3 Marine
The Southern Ocean surrounding Antarctica is one of the “cleanest” in the world.
Omega-3 Marine is made with the extract of one of Antarctica’s smallest crustaceans, Euphausia Superba, called Krill.
Naturally rich in Astaxanthin, Choline and Omega-3 in the form of Phospholipids for better efficacy and bioavailability.
|Nutritional Information||Per daily dose (3 capsules) / %AR|
|Lipid extract of Antarctic Krill crustaceans (Euphosia superba)||130 mg|
|Of which Phospholipids||600 mg|
|which Omega-3||330 mg|
|Of which EPA||180 mg|
|Of which DHA||83 mg|
|Of which Astaxanthin||150 mg|
|which Choline||61 mg|
|vitamin D||15mg / 300%|
- Omega-3 EPA and DHA are key structural components of all cells in our body in the brain and eyes, and help keep our vital organs like the heart, liver, brain and eyes Healthy.
- Due to their essential functions and limited intake through diet, EPA and DHA are considered the most important omega-3 fatty acids. It is for this reason that much of The research on the health benefits of omega-3s concentrates on EPA and DHA.
Allow better absorption of Omega-3 in red blood cells compared to other Omega-3 of marine origin.
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant. It helps fight against free radicals (50 times more effective than beta-carotene or zeaxanthin) and reduce inflammation.
- It stimulates the production of antibodies (immune system), helps protect the eyes and has a beneficial effect on AMD (age-related macular degeneration).
VITAMIN D :
- Acts as a hypercalcemic hormone, facilitating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the intestines. It has certain beneficial effects concerning diseases such as Osteoporosis cancer and cardiovascular risks.
- Vitamin D is a non-caloric organic substance, essential to our metabolism and not generally produced by our body. Soluble in fats (it is said to be fat-soluble, in the same way as vitamins A, E and K), it can be stored in fatty tissue.
- Vitamin D comes into contact with the other hormones of phosphocalcic metabolism and also has actions on the kidney and the immune system.
Has a hepato-protective role, helps regulate and improve the functioning of the liver, gallbladder, and is essential for liver and kidney health.
Ingredients : Lipid extract of Antarctic Krill crustaceans (Euphausia Superba) (crustaceans), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), capsule shell: fish gelatin, purified water, Stabilizer: glycerin, humectant: sorbitol
Using advice : Take 2 to 3 capsules daily with a glass of water.
Contraindications : Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommendeddaily dose.
Usage precautions : Store in a cool, dry place and in the original container.
Omega 3 Marine