Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Anti Pain Balm
THE DIFFERENT USES OF SYNERCELL BALM
- Composed exclusively of natural plant extracts, Synercell Balm has multiple applications to calm pain, relieve daily ailments, rheumatic and joint pain.
- An indispensable and practical balm for all occasions!
- A quick soothing effect.
- An all-natural composition: the “immediate effect” solution.
- Your ally to alleviate muscle pain (cramps, contractures, etc.) and neuralgia (headaches, toothaches, etc.), application on the temples to avoid the installation of a headache.
- Ideal for calming motion sickness (application on the nostrils), insect bites, burns, scarring light abrasions or clearing the nose and throat, relieves solar erythema, etc.
Muscle massage before a sporting event.
Apply BALM B101 Synercell Balm to the sore area and massage lightly. The sensation of heat is normal.
Renew the application 3 to 5 times a day:
- External application only.
- Keep away from heat sources.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never apply to mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to children under six years of age or pregnant women.
- It is best to keep it in the refrigerator for a better result.
Apply the cream to the desired area and massage lightly. The sensation of heat is normal. Renew the application three to five times a day. External application only. Do not apply To wounds, mucous membranes or irritated or sensitive skin. Do not swallow. Wash hands after application.
Ingredients: Carbomer, water, piperita mint oil (8.50%), Borneol (2.25%), Glycerin, cymbopogon nardus oil (0.50%)
Anti Pain Balm