Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
BCAA 2:1:1 (leucine, isoleucine, valine) from corn seed fermentation, sunflower lecithins E322.
MUSCLE STRENGTHENING AND RECOVERY:
Need to gain muscle mass? BCAA Vegan from LEPIVITS is a food supplement containing branched amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine) of plant origin that does not contain allergens. The BCAA 2:1:1 ratio naturally formed in the body is favored in the formula.
- BCAAs increase protein synthesis, an essential part of the muscle building process, and help build and maintain healthy muscle tissue;
- BCAAs reduce the perception of exertion during exercise and promote post-exercise recovery.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- BCAA 2:1:1, from corn fermentation;
- Certified GMO-free and containing no synthetic additives;
- Contains no allergens unlike soy BCAAs;
- Best form of BCAA is the 2:1:1 ratio, naturally formed in the body;
- Contains a desiccant (not edible) to preserve the powder from humidity.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use in people with cancer. The consumption of BCAAs is not recommended for people with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ketoacidosis.
 Roya Riazi, Linda J. Wykes et al. “Total Branched-Chain Amino Acid Requirement in Healthy Young Adult Males Determined by Indicator Amino Acid Oxidation Using 1-[1-13C]Phenylalanine,” The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 133, number 5, May 2003, pages 1383 to 1389;
 In Suryawan, JW Hawes et al. “A molecular model of human branched chain amino acid metabolism”, Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Jul;68(1):72-81;
 Krista R Howarth, Kirsten A Bourgmestre et al. “Exercise training increases branched chain oxoacid dehydrogenase kinase content in human skeletal muscle 2007”, Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Sep;293(3).
 M Xu, M Nagasaki, et al. “Activation mechanism of branched-chain alpha-keto-acid dehydrogenase complex by exercise 2001”, Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001 Sep 28;287(3):752-6.
 AJ Wagenmakers, JH Brookes et al. “Exercise-induced activation of branched-chain 2-oxo acid dehydrogenase in human muscle 1989”, Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1989;59(3):159-67.
100% For your
Your Optimal Wellness.
1 teaspoon (5g) to mix in a glass of fruit or vegetable juice (200ml). To be taken once a day, preferably before, during or after a sports session.