Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Evening Primrose – Borage Oil
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
Cold-pressed Evening Primrose* (Oenothera biennis L.) Seed Oil, Cold-pressed Borage* (Borago ofﬁcinalis L.) Seed Oil; capsule shell: fish gelatin**, humectant: glycerin; Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol).
RICH IN GAMMA-LINOLENIC ACID 27.5% + VITAMIN E:
Damaged, dehydrated skin? This synergy of evening primrose and borage oils from ﬁrst pressing at Forid is certiﬁed organic and is rich in natural fatty acids, including gamma-linolenic acid (27.5%). The oil is stabilized with vitamin E.
- Borage oil has an effect against dry skin and supports the elasticity of the skin;
- Contributes to female well-being;
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels thanks to linolenic acid.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Intake of essential fatty acids rich in GLA (27.5%);
- Balanced intake of organic evening primrose & borage oils from first cold pressing;
- Suitable for children (from 6 years old – 1 capsule per day).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Allergen: contains fish. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to active substances (fish).
Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Product reserved for adults. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
3 capsules per day with a glass of water or as prescribed.