Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
Marine collagen** (Naticol® – marine collagen peptides); rice starch; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
PURE COLLAGEN HYDROLYZATE:
This product contains type I marine collagen hydrolyzate  (Naticol® – natural bioactive ingredients). These fibrous proteins containing hydroxyproline  make up more than 80% of the connective tissue of our body.
- Collagen essentially enters the structure of our cartilage;
- In bone, collagen is produced by osteoblasts and forms lamellae which give bone its resistance to stretching;
- Type 1 collagen is mainly found in skin tissue.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- NATICOL® patented form based on marine collagen hydrolyzate;
- Collagen proteins rich in hydroxyproline (collagen I peptides);
- Natural galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
Allergen: contains fish. If you are allergic to active substances (fish).
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
 Ingestion of a protein hydrolyzate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate compared to its intact protein. Koopman R, Crombach N, Gijsen AP, Walrand S, Fauquant J, Kies AK, Lemosquet S, Saris WHM, Boirie Y, van Loon LJC (2009) American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 90 (1): 106-115.
 Dose-dependent changes in the levels of free and peptide forms of hydroxyproline in human plasma after ingestion of collagen hydrolyzate. Shigemura Y, Kubomura D, Sato Y, Sato K (2014) Food Chemistry 159: 328-332.
3 to 6 capsules per day in the evening or between meals, with a glass of water.