Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
- In order to guarantee you better bioavailability of ALA, we have developed SYNERCELL OMEGA-3V an emulsion of purified water and perilla oil first cold pressing of Biological Origin.
- The emulsion is obtained through the use of a natural emulsifier, sunflower lecithin (of biological origin) – also called phosphatidylcholine from the family of phospholipids the Main constituent of the cell membrane. This improves the bioavailability of ALA by 120%.
- A great alternative to fish and krill oils
- Indeed, in a context of water pollution, fish oils can be contaminated by sources of heavy metals.
- SYNERCELL OMEGA-3V is an excellent healthy alternative compatible with a vegetarian diet.
Nutritional Information Per 5 ml dose Perilla oil 1934 mg Of which omega-3 alpha-linolenic ALA 1218 mg Acerola extract 26.8 mg Of which vitamin C 13.5 mg Haematococcus pluvialis seaweed extract 57 mg Of which astaxanthin 2.8 mg Vitamin E 7.8 mg Vitamin E 3 mg
Note-*1 dose of 5 ml ≃ 1 teaspoon
ALA (ALPHA-LINOLENIC ACID)
- ALA is the true omega-3 essential fatty acid.
- It is vital to include it in our diet since our body cannot manufacture it.
- ALA is an essential nutrient just like vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Alpha-linolenic acid is converted into long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA. For optimal conversion, it is necessary to have a balanced intake of omega-3-6-9.
- Perilla oil provides 67% ALA omega-3 versus 12% omega-6 and 14% omega-9.
- Among the vegetable oils, that of perilla is the most concentrated in ALA (67%). In addition, it is not very oxidizable and therefore retains all of its nutritional qualities, without alteration over time.
- Astaxanthin is a red pigment from the carotenoid family. It comes from Haematococcus pluvialis,
a freshwater microalgae (like spirulina) that we cultivate in controlled ponds, in accordance with our company’s quality charter.
- We have chosen this direct source in order to ensure optimal traceability and the absence of risk of pollution, as is the case with sea fish and shellfish.
It is offered here in its natural form (D-tocopherol).
- Despite its natural production by the body during its exposure to the sun, there are many vitamin D deficiencies, hence the interest of having a regular supply of this vitamin.
- Indeed, it ensures the good absorption of calcium and phosphorus and their balance allows bone mineralization. It therefore participates in the prevention of osteoporosis.
iii. Consumers of Synercell Omega-3V have noticed the following beneﬁts, which confirms the scientific studies carried out on curcumin and its components.
- Promotes the development of brain capacity in children;
- Strengthens the nervous system;
- Prevention of neurological disorders;
- Infection prevention;
- Prevention of allergic reactions;
- Regulation of blood pressure.
- Cardiovascular, neurological;
- Eye and skin protection;
- Improved physical performance.
- Prevention of essential fatty acid oxidation
- Beneficial action on cholesterol
All of the testimonials are available in the “testimonials” section of the product.
Usage Recommendation :
Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of young children. For use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, consult their doctor. The use is not recommended for people suffering from allergy to salicylates and for people on anticoagulant treatment. This food supplement is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Stabilizing : Perilla seed oil (Perilla frutescens), purified water, agave syrup, vegetable glycerin.
Emulsifier : Sunflower lecithin, natural flavor,
Acidity Corrector : Malic acid extract of Haematococcus pluvialis dosed with astaxanthin, extract of acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra L.) dosed with vitamin C.
Thickener : Xanthan gum (vegetable origin, non-GMO), d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
Preservative : Potassium sorbate, cholecalciferol (vegetable Vitamin D3).
Directions For Use : A 5 ml measuring spoon once a day, preferably in the evenings during meals.