Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Glutappin Datasheet_EN
L-glutamine; bromelain, biocurcumin SG – curcuminoids + phenolic agents (Curcuma longa – rizhome), blueberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus – fruit), grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera – seed), beta-carotene, zinc citrate; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan; rice starch.
GLUTAMINE – BROMELAIN – POLYPHENOLS – TURMERIC – VITAMIN A – ZINC:
Glutappin is a speciﬁc complex concentrated in L-glutamine and phytonutrients including a patented “Curcugreen®” turmeric extract titrated in curcuminoids, a grape seed extract titrated in OPC and a blueberry extract titrated in anthocyanins. The addition of beta-carotene, bromelain and zinc enhances the action of Glutappin.
- Zinc and vitamin A contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system;
- The action of polyphenols and curcumin is combined with zinc which contributes to good cell division and good assimilation of macronutrients;
- The action of glutamine and zinc is reinforced by vitamin A which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Synergy of phytonutrients including
– Patented turmeric extract “Curcugreen®” titrated in curcuminoids
– Bilberry extract titrated in anthocyanins
– Grape seed extract titrated in OPC
– Concentrated in glutamine and bromelain
– Supply of zinc citrate and beta-carotene
- Natural galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch).
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist in the event of concomitant use of anticoagulants and seek the advice of the doctor in the event of liver or gallbladder disease or in the event of concomitant use of medication. Consumption should be limited to a few weeks/months. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature.
3 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals.
Attack cure: 6 capsules for 10 days (leaky gut).