Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Rockweed + Nettle
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Fucus + ortie Datasheet_EN
Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus), Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica – leaf); rice starch; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
SEAWEED (KELK) + NETTLE:
Fucus is an algae rich in iodine. It also contains a multitude of minerals and trace elements and a nettle extract. The presence of these cofactors favors the assimilation of iodine.
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of a normal metabolism;
- The fucus contributes to decrease the absoprtion of greases;
- The iodine in bladderwrack contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Contains 100% of the daily iodine intake per capsule;
- 100% natural coating (pullulan) without harmful excipient (rice starch);
- Suitable for teenagers (from 14 years old – 1 capsule per day).
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
In the absence of experimental studies, it is recommended not to use this food supplement during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Food supplement cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Consume as part of a controlled calorie diet. Not recommended for people on anticoagulant treatment. Seek the advice of your doctor in case of thyroid treatment or simultaneous medication. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
1 to 2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals.