Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Fer Forte Datasheet_EN
Iron bisglycinate, capsule shell: pullulan, rice starch, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5′-phosphate), (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid as glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®).
BIOAVAILABLE IRON + ACTIVE VITAMINS B6 & B9:
Pregnant, vegetarian or vegan? Find an optimal iron intake thanks to an innovative formula combining iron bisglycinate associated with activated vitamin B9 – 4th generation QUATREFOLIC® and activated vitamin B6. The patented QUATREFOLIC® form bypasses the reaction of the enzyme “methyltetrahydrofolate reductase”. Unfortunately the
Mutations in the MTHFR gene affect more than 40% of the world’s population.
- Iron and vitamins B6 and B9 contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system;
- Iron and vitamins B6 and B9 help reduce fatigue. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system;
- Iron and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells. Iron promotes the formation of hemoglobin. Folate contributes to normal blood formation.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Iron bisglyciante has excellent digestive tolerance and contains a high concentration of elemental iron;
- Contains coenzyme B vitamins (B6 + B9);
- Galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch) natural.
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Product reserved for adults. Not suitable for children, teenagers. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
 Ahmed M Abbas, Safaa A Abdelbadee et al. “Efficacy of ferrous bis-glycinate versus ferrous glycine sulfate in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy: a randomized, double-blind clinical trial”; Randomized Controlled Trial J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2019 Dec;32(24):4139-4145.
1 capsule per day with a glass of water with meals. Reserve for adults