Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Collappin Datasheet_EN
Marine collagen** (Naticol® – marine collagen peptides), Hyaluronic acid, vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid); capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
MARINE COLLAGEN – HYALURONIC ACID – VITAMIN C:
Lacking in collagen? Collappin is a speciﬁc complex highly concentrated in marine collagen hydrolyzate (Naticol®-collagen peptides), hyaluronic acid and vitamin C.
- Hyaluronic acid is one of the natural constituents of synovial fluid corresponding to the articular fluid in which the cartilage is found. Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of cartilage;
- The action of collagen and hyaluronic acid is reinforced by vitamin C which contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the functioning of the skin;
- Endogenous collagen ensures the proper formation of connective tissues.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Naticol® patented form based on marine collagen hydrolyzate;
- Collagen proteins rich in hydroxyproline (collagen I & III peptides);
- Synergy of active ingredients combined with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C;
- Natural galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch).
Allergen: contains fish. If you are allergic to active substances (fish).
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a drug. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals. Recommended before bedtime.