Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
60 vegetarian capsules
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Catalase Datasheet_EN
Catalase (Aspergillus niger); rice starch; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
Catalase is a dietary supplement derived from a fungus called “Aspergillus niger” containing high enzymatic activity.
- Catalases are enzymes that catalyze the conversion of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen, using an iron or manganese cofactor;
- Endogenous catalases act on hydrogen peroxide.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Catalase titrated to 100,000 IU/g;
- Source of natural enzyme “Aspergillus niger”;
- Natural galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch).
This dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals.