Free Shipping On All Orders Over 50€. #enjoylife
Take a look at the detailled datasheet of this product
📝 Antioxyppin FR
N-Acetyl-L-cysteine, astaxanthin 3% (Haematococcus pluvialis – seaweed)
100mg, vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), lycopene (10%) 50mg, Vitapherol Vitamin E 500IE/g 43mg, beta-carotene (10%) 36mg, lutein 20% (Tagetes erecta L – flower) 25mg, L-Selenomethionine 5000µg/g 10mg; rice starch; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
VITAMINS + MINERALS + CAROTENOIDS + A AL + Q10:
Antioxyppin is a formula containing a synergy of minerals, carotenoids, alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins C & E.
- Vitamin C helps reduce fatigue;
- Vitamin A plays a role in the process of cell specialization. Vitamins C and E help protect cells against oxidative stress.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORMULA:
- Contains bioavailable active ingredients that act in synergy;
- Provides intake of vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, coenzyme Q10 and alpha-lipoic acid;
- Contains hydro & fat-soluble active ingredients;
- Galenic form (pullulan) and excipient (rice starch) natural.
Do not use during chemotherapy or radiotherapy. Do not administer to children under 12 years old. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Do not administer to children under 12 years old. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. To keep at
room temperature and dry. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals.